Today’s Bike Of The Day is a one of kind Venom Killer Bee BMX racing bike! This unique bike was designed by Chris Peckham and it has a bunch of cool details. It features 6061 t6 overlapping double butted tubing. The twin top tube has a lot going on with it’s bends, gusset tubes and seat post support tubes. The seat tube features some unique holes in it for weight saving. The rear drop outs are super long to give you all the adjustment you need for the perfect rear end length. I wanna see tis bike in person!
Be sure to rate the Venom Killer Bee via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month/Year charts!
Frame is one of one, started with a pencil sketch hand selected aluminum tubing proven race geometry with extra strength where needed.~Chris Peckham
- Frame: VENOM Killer Bee 6061 t6 overlapping double butted tubing one of one.
- Fork: Supercross Speedline pro carbon fiber.
- Bars: Supercross Pro carbon fiber 8.5 in rise.
- Stem: krsec cnc oversized 50mm.
- Headset: Chris King the one and only.
- Cranks: BD SnailXXS 175mm hollow spindle.
- Chainring: Tangent 45t.
- Freewheel: Odyssey 13t.
- Pedals: Raceface Atlas.
- Chain: kmc
- Rims: Izod carbon fiber hoops (china)
- Hubs: TNT Revolvers.
- Tires: Odyssey R Grip.
- Brakes: Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic rear disc. Handmade disc brake adaptor.
- Seat: Sellesanmarcont All carbon fiber (china) hand painted.
- Post: Jamis All carbon fibre (china).
- Clamp: Redline.
- Grips: Snafu with blue aluminum end caps.
- Total weight: 19.75 lbs.!!!!!hese bikes and Vin Rocks progress!
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)