Converse CONS teammate and founder of streetwear label Paradis3, Sean Pablo has a fresh new collaboration with Converse on the One Star Pro!
CONS team rider Sean Pablo reimagines the One Star Pro, with nods to his apparel company Paradise and prints referencing one of his all-time favorite films. A CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner provide better boardfeel and impact protection as you skate, while rubber-backed suede adds another layer of durability to the style.~Converse
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Color and print inspired by one of Sean’s favorite films
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
I’m diggin the vibrnt teal colorway with black and white. And you alread know, 9 times outta 10 skate kicks work great for BMX 😉 !
These joints are availble now at Converse for $75