CONS team rider Sean Pablo reimagines the One Star Pro, with nods to his apparel company Paradise and prints referencing one of his all-time favorite films. A CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner provide better boardfeel and impact protection as you skate, while rubber-backed suede adds another layer of durability to the style.~Converse
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Color and print inspired by one of Sean’s favorite films
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
I’m diggin the vibrnt teal colorway with black and white. And you alread know, 9 times outta 10 skate kicks work great for BMX 😉 !
These joints are availble now at Converse for $75