Today’s Bike Of The Day comes from 11 year old 2022 Uk National Champion, Ti! Ti has been killing the Uk BMX Race scene aboard a sick Supercross BMX Vision F1! Check out the bike below.
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the Bike Of The Month and Bike Of The Year Charts.
- British Caribbean
- Born and raised in London
- 11 years old
- Titles: South Champ 2020 & 2021
- Uk National Champion 2022
- Club : Peckham BMX Club
- Team : Factory Supercross bmx
- Sponsors : Supercross, Speedlineparts & Fly Racing
- Goals for 2023: Uk National #1, European Series #1, European Championships #1 and World Championships #1 (Glasgow, Scotland)
I’m excited to get rolling on my new Supercross Shine hard tail too & get blasting on the trails for a new experience. Above all keep pushing myself, improving & having loads of FUN ✨🙌🏾✨~ Ti BMX
- Supercross Vision F1 carbon racing chassis (Launch edition colour way)
- Box four cranks
- Supercross bars
- Speedlineparts stem
- Crucial BMX custom built wheels : Bombshell carbon rims & Onyx hubs
- Tangent chainring
- HT AE12 pedals
- ODI grips
Follow Ti on Instagram: @ti_bmx_865 and TikTok @ti_bmx_865
Rate This Bike:
!!!New for 2022!! We’ll be starting every featured Bike Of The Day with a rating of 5 in each criteria. It’s gonna be a little harder to get a super high rating this year. CLICK HERE to see the Bike Of The Month Charts.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)