SE Bikes dropped another Big City Ripper and this time they’re representing for Atlanta!! SE Bikes knocked it outta the park with another sick colorway. If you didn’t already know, we’re doing a Battle Of The Big City Rippers competition where visitors to this site can rate each bike. The City Ripper with the highest rating wins! Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below.
ATL raise up! Atlanta is one of the most amazing cities in the world, so it was only right to create the Atlanta Big Ripper in its honor. The city is packed with culture and history, plus amazing sports teams and an incredible music scene. You’re going to fit right in raising it up on the Atlanta Big Ripper while cruising down Peachtree Street… and Peachtree Avenue, Peachtree Lane and Peachtree Place! Only 300 Atlanta Rippers are in existence, so you better make moves if you want to rep The A.~Se Bikes
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Atlanta donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- Atlanta Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Atlanta padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pounds
Rate This Bike
Rate this bike for the Battle Of The Big Rippers. You can give this Ripper a rating below. Rate each criteria to give the bike an overall rating. Then visit the Battle Of The Big Rippers chart page HERE to see how it ranks against the other Big City Rippers.
Be the first to leave a review.
For more info visit SEBikes.com