I have some cool news for ya’ll. If you don’t already know, I have my own line of BMX frames. I made them to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of CAC-TV and SugarCayne.com back in 2018. I also order some of those frames raw so I could get them custom painted and do special projects. This first project is custom Naughty By Nature Tribute series design to celebrate the legendary HipHop groups 30 year anniversary. The complete build is a collaboration between Vin Rock Of Naughty By Nature, Bill Ryan of Supercross BMX/Speedline Parts and myself.
This is a one off prototype 24″ build but the plan is to make a limited run of 29inch BMX frames with this paint job and decals.
If your interested in getting a 24″ version like this bike, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for more treats and updates.
- Frame: Sugar Cayne 24″ (Naughty By Nature tribute)
- Forks: Speedline Elite Carbon 20mm Pro
- Handlebars: Supercross Massive
- Stem: Supercross Racerhead TL
- Cranks: Supercross Elite Hollow Pro
- Pedals: Speedline Ultra Thins
- Chainring: Insight 4 Bolt
- Rims: Supercross RCR/507 Pro Size
- Hubs: Supercross, Quick Twitch (Front and Rear)
- Spokes & Nipples: Planet BMX
- Seat: Supercross Pro Pivotal Slim
- Seat Post: Supercross Alloy Pivotal
- Seat Post Clamp: Truth BMX Quick Release
- Chain: KMC
- Headset: Speedline Tapered Sealed Bearing integrated
- Headest Spacers: Truth BMX
- Brakes: Tektro
Shout and thanks to Justin “Crash” Doyle and Zim for getting that awesome yellow powder coating done. Also big shout and thanks to Justin for lacing up the wheels. This bike rides buttery smooth.
Super huge shout out and thanks to Bill Ryan at Supercross BMX on this collaboration. The Sugar Cayne frame with Supercross/Speedline parts is a match made in heaven!!