I love this Spiderman inspired Daylight ARC-c1 Pro 24! This custom build is ridden by Levi Huvard and it’s todays Bike Of The Day! This build is an awesome crossover between BMX and comics and you know I’m always looking for stuff like this. I’d love to see this one in person.
Be sure to give this bike a rating for the May Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts via the sliders below.
So I built this bike for my son Levi about 2 years ago as he was and I guess still is a huge Marvel and Spider-Man fans in particular. He actually cried when Stan Lee died.~Richard Huvard/Daylight Cycle Co.
- Daylight ARCc1 Pro 24 Disc Only Frame w/ 20mm Rear Drop Outs & Ti Axle Caps
- Tangent Alloy Bar Custom Ceramic Coated
- ODI Lock On Grips
- Thompson Custom Ceramic Coated BMX Stem
- Daylight Carbon Integrated Headset
- Hope Tech 3 / X2 Hydraulic Brake Set w/ Braider Steel Brake Line
- Hope Floating Disc Rotor
- Box X5 Cruiser Fork—Custom Ceramic Coated Matte Black/Gloss Black
- Daylight Pro Saddle
- Daylight Alloy Pivotal Seat Post
- Daylight QR Machined Seat Clamp
- RaceFace Carbon SixC Crank Set w/ Custom Ceramic Coated Spider
- Daylight Internal 30mm BB Bearing Set
- Box Two Alloy Chainring
- Box Alloy Chainring Bolts
- HT T1 Titanium Pedals
- KMC DLC Chain
- Stealth (original) Pro 20MM Hub Set & Rear Cog
- Daylight Pro “Red Weave” Carbon Rims by Epik
- USA Titanium Spoke w/ Custom Ceramic Coated Alloy Spoke Nipples
- Tioga Powerblock Tires
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)