Today’s Bike Of The Day is a 30 Year Anniversary Hoffman Condor submitted by Aantar Lee Coates! Aantar is a drummer in the death metal group Diabolic out of Tampa Florida and he’s also a BMXer! He submitting his bike with 3 different setups but we were digging this one the most.
- Mission 510 Chain -white
- Shadow VVS Sprocket
- Odyssey Nord Stem
- Odyssey Conical Integrated Headset
- Odyssey Pivotal Seat Post
- Primo Churchill Tire
- Cult x Vans Slip-On Pivotal Seat
- Primo JJ Plastic Pedals white
- Cult Begin Grips
- Odyssey Thunderbolt=Cranks with BB Black /RHD/175mm
- Hoffman Bikes Super Forks
- Hoffman Bikes 30Year anniversary Condor Frame Black/21”
- Odyssey Springfield Brake Kit Black
- Sunday Street sweeper 4PC Bars Black
- Vans-Cult (Blue/Black/White) 20.2.4Tires
- Federal Command 20×2.4 Tires
- VanDorm Tyres.com20x2.0
- Haro 1B Number Plate
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)