Swiss BMX Elite Pro, David Graf designed the new Prophecy Scud Evo 3 and it looks amazing! This bike is said to be the stiffest and fastest frame on the market! We’ll soon see when the frame drops this October!
There’s a great in depth article about Graf’s Scud Evo 3 on 15.ie and you should really check it out but below are some highlights:
- The bike will be available in two color options Chrome/black and Black/grey
- 100% new mold, inside. They use Expanded Polystyrene molding (EPS) and Polyurethane molding (PU). This system gives the internal surface of the frame a finish as smooth as the exterior
- XXXL has an ‘extra low bottom bracket’ when compared with the other sizes in the line-up but they are still low when compared to the Evo 2
- The frame is designed for the 1.6” Tioga rear tyre he prefers (although a 1.75” Maxxis will fit)
- The back end is long too, 15.9 inches to the centre and 14.9 inches at its shortest
- There are no V-Brake lugs anywhere, and internal cable routing all the way to the disc
- The 20mm axle (10mm with adapters) rear drop-outs will fit a standard 110mm hub
- Top tube is 565mm (22.24”)
- Full build in the photos weighs 15.22lbs ..DAYUM!!
- Sizes range from Expert XL up to Pro XXXL as well as a 24” version
- Integrated Seat Clamp.
- Integrated Chain Tensioner System
- Seat Post diameter 27.2mm
- Press Fit BB86 Bottom Bracket
- 1-1/8 to 1/5 Head Tube
- Rear Axel 20mm (includes 10mm adaptors). 110mm OLD
- Maximum Chainring size is 53T on ProXXXL to ProXL sizes. NICE!!
- Integration of Rear Disc Caliper on the Frame using Direct Mount for 120mm rotor
That’s a lotta goodies for one bike!!
Be sure to follow David Graf on Instagram
Also follow Prophecy on Instagram