Today’s Bike Of The Day is a sick Huffy HX Pro!! Yep that’s right, A HUFFY!! 11 Year old Ezra Hall and his dad took the starter BMX Racing bike, stripped it down and gave it some of the best parts in the industry! If you didn’t already know, Huffy has been slowly getting back into the BMX racing game. Their HX model is a their starter complete for kids. The parts on the stock bike are really cheap and heavy but the frame itself is good quality with race geometry. Ezra and his dad did an awesome job on the upgrades to this bike. It looks so dope!
Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for Bike Of The Month/Year.
Cool Huffy build I did along with my 11 year old son Ezra. We had done the team thing and had became really drained in riding after 2019. My son tried a few sports and just came back to BMX after a year and a half lay off. We wanted to build something “different” and we didn’t want a basic or standard build. We knew we wanted to stand out and grab attention plus be challenged by this build of a considered “subpar” or less frame. To be honest this frame is the real deal. We’ve gotten this Pro HX down into the 14lbs range with some help from a few New parts. I hope you love this build and please follow us on Instagram @justme.1055~Daryl Hall
- Box Carbon Expert XE fork
- Box Carbon Bars
- Box/ Cane Creek Hybrid built headset
- Box 2 piece Cranks (4bolt)
- Box carbon Seat post and seat
- Bombshell Carbon Expert rims
- Carbon ready brake pads
- Blue titanium spokes
- Bombshell 275 Straight pull Hubs
- Tangent 42T chainring
- 15t Shimano Rear Cog
- Origin 8 lightweight chain
- Snafu lock on(Ruffian style Grips)
- Tangent Alloy Platform Pedals
- Box Chrome number plate
- Custom Rival Ink race decal
- (Only thing stock is the v brake system & Cable)
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)