Today’s Bike Of The Day is another sick Prophecy Expert XL carbon limited edition in a nice pink and black colorway. Ben Simmonds got this masterpiece built up for his daughter Penny to race at the BMX track!
Give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the August Bike OF The Month chart
Here’s some photos of my daughter Penny’s new build. Hope you like it. Big thanks to 1800 Send It building the bike and Twisted Concepts for sourcing all the parts.~Ben Simmonds
- Prophecy Expert XL (limited edition frame),
- Then custom wrapped by Magneto Industries
- Prophecy carbon forks
- VSR 25mm stem
- Tangent carbon expert bars
- Odi Caroline Buchanan grips
- Onyx hubs front and rear
- Twisted Concepts carbon rims
- Hope X2 brakes
- Carbon seat post and Insight mini seat
- Rotor cycling cranks
- Fouriers oil slick disc rotor
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)
Built my daughter a pink speedco cause of this post. Thanks Sugar cayne for doing what you do.
That’s awesome to hear!! Thanks for the love!
This bike looks siiiiick
I see ya Dad! Goin all in for your daughter! Thats whats up!
looks fast and light, I have a soft spot for expert size bikes. There’s nothing more wholesome than a dad who’s really dedicated to their daughter or son.
any reason why people are ga-ga over prophecy? it’s not like this manufacturer wins much. let’s face it, prophecy frames are for the over the top factory dad whose kid can’t win races but somehow thinks having an overpriced bike makes him/her look good.
David Graf can’t even win on his OWN product! he got smoked in the olympics.crashed in the WC finals. hate the color combo. jess haven’t we seen enough black and pink bikes.
Beth Shriever won the Olympics on a Prophecy.
yeeeeeah maybe stop hatin. these bikes are super light and stiff. if people wanna buy a prophecy because they like the bike, let em do it. and this color combo is siiiick. i haven’t really seen any other pink and black bikes.
Great colour combo and parts list, love this bike!
It Sure is!!
Make sure to give it a rating.