SE Bikes just dropped another bomb on us with the Philly Ripper!!! I knew this would be the next one they released. So many ride outs happened in Philly in the last few years and there are a ton of riders out there. My guess for the next Big Ripper is Boston!!
Rate This Bike
We have a n update poll for the Battle Of The Big City Rippers. You can give this Ripper a rating below. Rate each criteria to give the bike an overall rating. Then visit the Battle Of The Big Rippers chart page HERE to see how it ranks against the other Big City Rippers.
We gave you a peek at the world’s first Philly Big Ripper earlier this year, but now the secret is out! Three hundred of these awesome limited-edition bikes are hitting the streets on Independence Day to celebrate the City of Brotherly Love. Philadelphia’s BIKELIFE scene continues to explode, and the Philly Big Ripper delivers an iconic look for a historic city. This is the bike Ben Franklin would have been raising it up on! Act fast, though. These bikes are going to disappear faster than a cheesesteak at Pat’s.~SE Bikes
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Philly donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- Philly Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Philly padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pound
Find out more info on SEBikes.com