A clean, blue 2019 Mongoose Title Pro is today’s Bike OF The Day. This build was sent in by Boyd Dunn out of Sydney Australia! I love how Boyd mixed the white parts to compliment the white decals on the frame. Plus you can never go wrong with a set of Tuff Wheels on a bike. Be sure to give this bike a rating for the November Bike Of The Month and the 2020 Bike Of The Year charts.
The inspiration for the bike was was trying to do a blend of old skool meets new skool with the parts choice. As a kid growing up in the 80’s my parents could never afford a brand name BMX and I always wanted a Mongoose so 30+ years later here we are! …. Thanx for considering my bike 🤙🤙~Boyd Dunn
- 2019 Mongoose Title Pro frame
- Mongoose retro 80’s grips
- early 80’s retro mongoose race plate
- shimano alivio brakes
- profile mulville stem
- redline flight 45t sprocket
- tioga platform pedals
- drs 300mm alloy seat post
- tangent race seat
- tangent quick release seat clamp
- skyway special edition tuff wheels with aluminium hubs
- flite bmx bar pads
- Everything else is stock
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible.