A custom painted Mongoose Title Elite is today’s Bike Of The Day!! This one was sent in by Jeff Treadwell and it’s done in a nice blue and black colorway! This color reminds me of the blue color used on the original Mongoose Solution. Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the March Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year Charts!
I started racing in 1979 with my family until 1987 then occasionally through the 90’s. I returned in 2014 with the goal of getting in shape and have the same fun as I had when I was a kid. I race 51 over intermediate and 51-55 cruiser~Jeff Treadwell
- 2020 Title Elite XXL custom powder coated illusion smurf.
- Forks- Tangent Prospect (tapered)
- Headset- Box two
- Stem- Tangent split stem 57mm
- Bars- S&M Race XLT 8.5″
- Grips- Answer/ODI lock on
- Brakes- Box three
- Cranks- Samox 175mm (stock)
- Bottom bracket- Avian BB86
- Front gear- Tangent 47t
- Chain- KMC HL1 3/32
- Tensioners- Box two
- Pedals- Tangent platforms
- Wheels- Excess 351
- Tires- Front: ITS MK2 20×1.85
- Tires- Rear: Maxxis Torch 20×1.75
- Freewheel- Box two 17t
- Seat- Tangent pivotal
- Post- Tangent pivotal 27.2mm
- Clamp- Alius 31.8
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to email@example.com. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)