Today’s Bike Of The Day is a sweet custom painted S&M Mike Hucker build sent in by Tyler Noble. I’m loving the hot pink blue fade colorway on this frame! Be sure to give this bike a rating via the sliders below for the March Bike Of The Month and 2021 Bike Of The Year charts
My inspiration for this bike came from my Dad being an old BMX head. He first~Tyler Noble
introduced me to his day’s riding bikes. So I was first introduced to some high end old
school bikes. You know the ones with the laid back seat posts with the high a** seats,
(You know the hella funny looking ones). So I figured with this build, I would let him get
his fix by adding old school and new school together to create this hybrid bike. So I
hope you enjoy this build of old school and new school mixed together to deliver you
- S&M BIKES MIKE HUCKER FRAME HOT PINK BLUE FADE 21 BMX BIKE 21″ CLARK NEON
- S&M V2 WIDEMOUTH 33 MM FORKS HOT PINK
- S&M PERFECT 10 BARS Trans Blue
- Shadow Penumbra Barraco Pivotal Seat V8
- BULLSEYE BMX Sealed HEADSET THREADLESS 1-1/8 INTEGRATED In Blue
- Bullseye PRO-X Round-Retro pedal Blue Cage w SHOW POLISHED body
- Old School BLUE AND GOLD ANO Bullseye hubs
- Bullseye Euro Bottom Bracket- Nachi Equipped – Gold
- S&M SPEEDBALL TIRE (BLACK/PINKWALL)
- Colony Much Room BMX Grips Candy Floss
- 175mm Profile racing cranks
- Temporary Odyssey brakes (bullseye brakes on order)
- Temporary Colony sprocket 36t-Pink (Bullseye sprocket and spindle on order)
- Odyssey Lighthouse Pink Anodized Rims (Stainless spokes with gold nipples)
- Trik Topz Designer Valve Caps
- Gold Cult Chain
- Ruf-Neck Stem
- Rant Seat Post
Rate This Bike:
Move the sliders below to rate this bike on a scale of 1-10. This rating goes toward the the new Bike Of The Month chart.
Be the first to leave a review.
SUBMIT YOUR BIKE!!
If you would like to get your bike featured as Bike Of The Day.
1. COMMENT ON AT LEAST TWO ARTICLES ON SUGARCAYNE.COM
2. Send us some high quality photos (full and close up), a Full Parts List with a description about the inspiration for the build. You can also send sponsor shoutouts and any other details about your bike and involvement in the sport. CLICK HERE for more details on how you should send your photos
3. Email the photos, parts list, description and links to your website comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your submission, we’ll feature it. Any custom built BMX bike of any size and type are eligible. You can also submit dirt jumpers (Hard Tail Only)