I’m loving the green colorway of the 2021 Mongoose Legion L100 complete! I’m also loving the fact that this bike features a full chromoly frame, fork and bars. This bike is ready to shred out the box with some decent parts to get you started. I just wish they made a few longer top tube sizes available.
- Mongoose full 4130 Chromoly frame, removable brake mounts, and mid BB shell.
- Drivetrain features 175 mm two-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T aluminum chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- 20” x 2.4” tires mounted on wide aluminum double wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork, 50 mm stem, threadless sealed integrated headset, and aluminum U-brake and brake levers.
- 21” top tube length. Suggested rider height is 5’8″ and Up.
FRAME: 4130 chromoly, BMX freestyle geometry, removable brake mounts, integrated headset, mid BB shell
FORK: 4130 chromoly
CRANK: 2-piece, tubular chromoly hollow spindle, 25T aluminum chainring
CHAIN: KMC S1
BOTTOM BRACKET: Mid sealed bearing, 8-spline spindle
REAR COG: Single-speed, 9T cassette driver
RIMS: Xposure Infinity-XD, aluminum double wall, 30 mm ID, 36H
FRONT HUB: Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 36H
REAR HUB: Aluminum, sealed-bearing cassette, 14 mm axle, 36H
SPOKES: 14G, steel, black
TIRES: 20 in x 2.4 in, wire bead
PEDALS: Mongoose, nylon
BRAKES: U-brake, aluminum
HANDLEBAR: Mongoose, 4130 chromoly, 29 in width, 8.75 in rise
STEM: Mongoose, threadless top load, 50 mm
HEADSET: Threadless, integrated 1-1/8″, cartridge bearing
SEAT POST: Pivotal, steel, 250 mm, 25.4 mm
SADDLE: Mongoose Pivotal
GRIPS: Mongoose MushXL, 160 mm
SIZES: One size
Find out more at Mongoose.com